This facility is dedicated to the exclusive enjoyment and recreation of greyhounds only.
Greyhounds may run off-leash within the confines of the fenced area.
Please be considerate of others and enjoy.
Liege Street, Cannington.
Zoomie Land is at the back of Cannington track, behind Bunnings. Enter via Liege Street roundabout.
RULES OF USE
- Greyhounds only – no other dog breeds
- Dogs must be registered, de-sexed and vaccinated
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time
- Please pick up your dog’s waste and dispose of using bags and bin provided
- Children must be closely supervised
- Food is not permitted within the fenced area
- Do not allow your dog to be aggressive towards people or other dogs
- Remember to leash your dog before leaving the exercise area
- Water available near kitchen
PERIODS OF CLOSURE
(Updated closure hours – 20 March to 30 September)
The facility is open for use Monday to Sunday with the following exceptions:
- Night time hours
- Public trials (Monday evenings 5pm – 9pm & Thursday mornings 7am -12noon)
- Race meetings (closed 2 hours before the first race – 4pm on Tue,Wed,Fri, Sat & 2pm Sun)
- Maintenance periods (eg watering & mowing)
This is a Greyhounds WA privately owned and maintained facility. For further information please call 6350 4600.