The Association’s stated mission is to:
- Achieve sustainable profit to invest in the development of greyhound racing facilities in Western Australia.
- Be affordable and accessible for industry participants, patrons and members.
- Provide an exciting entertainment product.
The Association’s present tasks are to:
- Ensure the operation and development of Greyhounds WA venues are benchmarked as premier racing facilities within Australia.
- Raise the profile of the sport and the industry.
- Provide convenience and comfort to patrons.
- Focus on the delivery of quality service and standards to both internal and external customers.
- Maximize sustainable growth in returns from the RWWA Distribution, Food & Beverage sales, and oncourse wagering and gaming operations.
- Explore and develop additional club revenue streams.