Position available within RWWA Greyhound Racing Committee
WAGBOTA are currently accepting applications for positions on a subcommittee of the RWWA board.
Roles and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Be involved in greyhound strategies and policies for industry purposes
• Be involved in implementation of welfare policies
• Be involved in commercial development of the greyhound industry
• Monthly meetings and meetings when required
• Knowledge of greyhound racing policies
• An understanding of strategic planning for greyhound racing
• Working knowledge of computer packages
• Be of good character
• Provide a national police clearance certificate from within last six months
• Not be declared bankrupt or be subject to insolvency
• Members cannot be appointed where they are the subject of any penalty of suspension greater than three (3) months in duration, disqualification or default imposed under the Rules of Racing.
To apply for this position please forward a letter addressing the eligibility criteria and a short statement as to why you qualify for this position. Please include any information you believe would make you an asset to this committee.
All applications must be received by 18th November 2017 at 6.30pm.
Applications to be emailed to the WAGBOTA secretary Susan Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any enquiries please contact Susan on 0405 932 481.